From the PR firm: Breyers just launched new YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs with Truvia, the first light yogurt to use a natural sweetener. Great for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or a late-night sweet treat without the guilt. Plus, we’ve all come to appreciate 100-calorie portion sizes.
Some facts about Breyers YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs:
• YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs are the first yogurt products to be naturally sweetened with Truvia™ rebiana.
• Truvia™ rebiana is the key ingredient in Truvia™ natural sweetener, the first great tasting, natural, zero calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.
• YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs are the only calorie-controlled yogurt products that are naturally sweetened, providing all the taste of full-calorie low-fat yogurt but without all the calories and sugar.
• YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs offer a satisfying smooth and crunchy yogurt experience in convenient 100-calorie portions that kids and moms will love.
• Available in five great flavors, YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs are made with nonfat yogurt and are perfect as a healthy snack or dessert for those craving a nutritious yet decadent sweet treat.
• Made with no artificial sweeteners, YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs have added Vitamin A and D, and are a good source of calcium and protein for women and kids.
• YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs are available at leading grocery, health food and specialty stores nationwide at a suggested retail price of $2.99 - $3.19 for each four-pack container.
• Available in five flavors:
• Cheesecake Yogurt with Graham Cookie Pieces
• Strawberry Yogurt with 100% Natural Low Fat Granola
• Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces
• Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Crème Cookie Pieces
• Vanilla Yogurt with Nestle Crunch Pieces
My take: I was mailed a four pack of the Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces to try. I should tell you up front that I love yogurt and I love chocolate chip cookies. Put them together and I'm going to be pretty happy anyway. Add in the fact that the entire portion is only 100 calories and Breyer YoCrunch has a winner in my book (especially since it's made with Truvia™ - my sugar substitute of choice). I did notice that since I've been eating Greek yogurt lately, this yogurt seemed a bit thin to me but I think that's just what my palate has become accustomed to - it didn't affect the taste at all. And even my yogurt picky daughter loved these YoCrunch containers as a snack. I'm on the lookout now for the Cheesecake Yogurt with Graham pieces now - yum!
The giveaway: Ten lucky winners (US address only please) will win a coupon for a free sample of YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs, which you can redeem at any major grocery store!
To win: Leave me a comment telling me which YoCrunch flavor listed above is your favorite. Be sure to leave your email address with your comment if you are not a blogger or your email is not easily found on your blog. This giveaway is open until 11:59 p.m., EST, Monday, March 8, 2010. Good Luck!
Bonus entries: Get up to 6 extra entries for a total of 7 entries (please leave a separate comment for each extra entry):
• Blog about this giveaway (don't forget to leave the link in your comment)
• Twitter, Stumble or Digg this giveaway
• Subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email (see top left sidebar)
• Add my blog to your blogroll or my button to your sidebar (leave your website address for verification)
• On Technorati - click on this link, then on Fan or Fav (or use the green link on the top left sidebar)
• Follow me on Blogger (see top left sidebar)
This post was written for YoPlait who provided the yogurt (one four pack of yogurt) and coupons for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary yogurt.